Swelling, pain, difficulty in movements, pain in knee joints are the symptoms of arthritis.
- Eating of potatoes, tubour items.
- Caused due to nature of job.
- Due to lack of Synovial fluid.
- Rheumatic fever in young stage also causes arthritis.
Symptoms - Rheumatoid arthritis
- Throat infection.
- Chest pain.
- Pain in limbs when hurted / injured.
- Pains all over the body and knee joints
- Swelling that is caused in knee joints, femoral region, etc.
Symptoms - Osteoarthritis
Synovial fluid that is present in between bones & knee joints gets dried easily thereby causing pain. Day by day there are also chances of swelling in affected areas.
Symptoms - T.B Arthritis
- Coolness of body in evening time leading to fever.
- Body becoming very weak.
- Cough & wheezing.
Diagnosis and Treatment
Through RA factor rheumatoid arthritis is found out and treatment is given.
Treatment is also given for other type of knee pains.