This disease caused in Liver occurs due to Hepatitis B virus.
This is not a kind of Jaundice. This is a viral disease that
does not show any symptoms till it gets to an extreme stage and
affects the Liver severely. If it is to be noted that this is an
- Blood transfusion.
- Sexual contact with the affected person (homo-sexual or
- From affected mother to child.
- From drug injections.
- Non-sterilized injections and tattooing needles.
- Indigestion, nausea, dysentery.
- Stomach ache.
- Pains all over the body and knee joints.
- Itching and rashes.
- Liver enlargement.